Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University (SBKWU) was established in 2004 for promoting and creating awareness of Women’s education and empowerment in Balochistan. as first Women University of the province.This alma-matter aspires to enable potential women of the province to connect with a dynamic academic community and draw on the power of women from across the higher education sector. SBKW University offers the following job openings on Regular/Contract and Tenure Track System basis :
- Professor (BPS-21)
- Associate Professor (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- Lecturer (BPS-18)
|Job Location||Published Date||Last Date To Apply|
The list-style-position Property
Terms & Conditions:-
- Interested individuals who meet the criteria can obtain Application Form from University website www.sbkwu.edu.pk
- The attested copies of the following documents arc to be attached with the application form: i. Degrees ii. Detail Mark Sheets iii. Certificates iv. NOC (for applicants that are already in Government service) v. Three passport size pictures vi. CNIC vii. Local/Domicile Certificate viii. CV ix. List of publications. (4 sets of documents in case of Professors and Associate Professor and 2 sets of documents in case of Assistant Professor)
- Experience must be mentioned in employment form and same experience certificates must be attached; otherwise application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered.
- Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel along with NOC issued by their parent department by the closing date otherwise their applications will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications, or not fulfilling the minimum criteria; or applications/any document received after the due date will not be considered in any case.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview; which will be held in SBK Women’s University, Quetta. No TA/DA is admissible.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidates.
- The application processing fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1500/-.
- Fee can be deposited through Challan form only in the National Bank of Pakistan, BMC Branch. Quetta or in the shape of Bank Draft in favor of Treasurer Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta.
- Applications may be delivered personally to the HR Department .SBKWU, Ouetta to 10th May. 2021
- The Competent Authority of the University reserves the right of canceling any or all of the above positions without assigning any reasons.