A Progressive Public Sector Organization requires the services of following personnel:-
- Manager (Cryptographic Design & Analysis)
- Assistant Manager (Cryptographic Design & Analysis)
|1||Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||20.10.2020|
- Applicants who fulfill above mentioned conditions having requisite qualification & experience may submit their applications & detailed CVs giving full particulars along with complete set of attested photocopies of educational documents, degrees, transcripts, experience certificates, CNIC and 01 recent photograph to Manager (HR), P.O. Box 2814 GPO, Islamabad by 20.10.2020. Please mark the post on the left top corner of the envelope. However, applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only one 2nd Division is allowed in entire educational career. However, Final Degree must be in first Division. (For Annual System 60 % and for semester system 2.5/4.00 CGPA). Moreover, no 3rd Division in entire educational career is allowed.
- Degrees, diplomas and Certificates must be from HEC/ PEC / Government Recognized Institutes as applicable. For 0- Level/A-Level and Foreign Degrees, Equivalence certificate must be from HEC/ IBCC.
- The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before the closing date for submission of application.
- “Experience” means the experience gained after date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date of Advertisement. vi. Minimum Age limit for above mention posts is 18 years whereas, upper age limit is 35 years. However, Upper age limit can be relaxed in case of specialized experience/qualification.
- The cutoff date for calculation of age is the closing date for submission of applications as given in the advertisement. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidate who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim what so ever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Candidates already serving in Govt./Semi Govt. Organization must apply through proper channel.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. Candidates having above mentioned qualification and expertise in specified area of cryptographic design and analysis will be short listed.
- An amount of Rs. 15000/- will be admissible for those candidates who qualify the Test.