Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for Academic positions as per HEC approved criteria of qualification, experience and research I publications available on www.aiou.edu.ik
- PROFESSOR (BPS-21)
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (BPS-20)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (BPS-19)
- LECTURER (BPS-18)
|1||Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||12.01.2021|
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per HEC criteria and subsequent shortlisting/scrutiny shall strictly be determined/ carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU services statutes 1978 as amended from time to time and AIOU Recruitment Policy.
- For detail about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended from time to time).
- Applicants are required to apply online, through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. Paid Challan in original is required to be presented at the time of test/interview.
- The candidates applying for the positions of Professors & Associate Professors must submit their applications ONLINE followed by hard copies (04 sets in binding form & 01 soft copy (CD) in PDF format) along-with attested copies of academic documents, research articles, relevant documentary testimonials such as detail of conference papers & No. of student supervised at M.Phil & Ph.D level and paid original Bank Challan. The applications (both in hard and soft form) should reach the undersigned on or before the cutoff date. In absence of Online application, hard & soft copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates applying for the positions of Assistant Professors & Lecturers must submit their applications ONLINE. No hard copy of applications is acceptable. However, at the time of written Test/interview, the candidates will have to bring original certificates/fee challan for verification.
- Applicants working on Regular/acting charge/officiating/Ad-hoc/current charge, and/or contract basis in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies (including employees of AIOU) must apply through proper channel and submit NOC, service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority, by due date, failing which application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience and any other, earlier not given in on-line application form, are considered after though and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- The AIOU reserves the right to increase decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Applications as prescribed must reach the undersigned by 12-01.2021