(RECRUITMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS)
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) require the services of qualified, highly talented and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals against the following positions, purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one year (extendable up to a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the Programme):
- Director Information & Cyber Security (Equivalent to SPS-19)
- Information Security Specialist (Equivalent to SPS-18)
- Network Security Specialist (Equivalent to SPS-18)
- Cyber Security Analyst (Equivalent to SPS-17)
- Cyber Security Engineer (SPS-17)
- Penetration Tester (Equivalent to SPS-17)
- Data Security Officer (Equivalent to SPS-17)
|1||Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||Within 15 Days|
- TA/DA shall not be admissible.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Market based salary will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Selected candidate will have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government
- If any regular officer/official in an equivalent pay scale is selected against this position than he/she will be taken on provision of NOC by the parent department at the time of interview regarding relieving in case of selection.
- Interested Candidates will apply by sending applications, on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s updated/detailed CV, through email at email@example.com within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.