Applications are invited for the following created and existing vacant posts in the Fisheries Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / Merged Districts. The requirsite qualification and experience is shown against each:-
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Fisheries Supervisor (BPS-11)
- Head Fisheries Watcher (BPS-9)
- Fisheries Watcher (BPS-7)
- Tube Well Operator (BPS-6)
- Driver (BPS-6)
|1||Job Location||Pakistan, Peshawar|
|3||Last Date To Apply||Within 30-Days|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- General Age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- The reserved quotas will be observed as per rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- Nos of vacancies can be increased/decreased by the competent authority.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 30 days from the issue of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for written test after the complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority has right to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
- Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application form and other details may be download/obtained from the ATS official website: https:/www.ats.org.pk.
- At initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to be attached with the application form except copy of CN IC and two white back ground passport size photographs.
- Form processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online country wide branches. The dully filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 30-days through any courier service/registered post after publication of this advertisement to:- Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address: 171-G Street No.36, Sector F-10/I, Islamabad for query or help dial# 051-2153577-9.
- Candidates mentioning wrong Domicile/ Zone in the provided application form or after shortlisting while submitting verified/ attested documents will be declared as “concealment of fact “and will be strictly dropped out from the induction process.
- Only shortlisted candidates in the written / skill test will be asked to submit their attested/ verified documents / testimonials for further evaluation process on the basis of Esta Code for recruitment by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.