District Headquarter Hospital Nowshera invites applications, through ETEA from eligible bonafide candidates (Male & Female) residents of District Nowshera for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk BPS-11. Candidates must possess the minimum required qualifications and age as noted against post. Online application at www.etea.edu.pk will be submitted from 05-01-2021 to 22-01-2021. After due date no application will be entertained.
- Junior Clerk
|1||Job Location||Nowshera, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||22″ Jan, 2021|
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test in District Nowshera. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process. The appointing authority will disqualify he/she.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Shortlisting will he based on the screening test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the application i.e 22″ Jan, 2021
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation ‘of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi-Government bodies should apply through channel.
- 33% quota reserved for Class-IV employees of DHQ Hospital Nowshera.
- Original documents along with one set of attested copies of all the relevant documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- Number of vacancies can be decreased.
- Competent authority reserves the right to cancel / reject any application without assigning reason.
- 12. No TA/DA will. be admissible for test / interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the post online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number) Project code & candidate personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission. Please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and so not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to, ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online application form on www.etea.edu.pk on 05-01-2021
- Last date for submission of online application is 22″ Jan, 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal / carrier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instruction thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposit fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified. your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposit on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application Form will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.