Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following posts in the Higher Education Commission (DEC) on contract basis:
- Adviser (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- MD / Adviser (Quality Assurance )
- Adviser (Scholarship)
- Director General (Services)
- Director General (Student Services)
|Job Location||Published Date||Last Date To Apply|
- Applicants are required to apply online at htto://careers.hec.gov.ok Within Fifteen (15) Days from the date of publication. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained.
- The assessment of all professional experience will be considered from the date of basic undergraduate degree (i.e. 16 years of schooling).
- Part time, honorary, apprentice and internee experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, the candidate will either resign or seek retirement before joining in light of Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Regulations Wing)’s O.M. No. 3(10) R-4/2000 dated 08.05.2001.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Interviews of eligible candidates can be arranged via audio/video conference.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.