Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) working under the auspices of Ministry of Housing & Works, Government of Pakistan has been established through an Act of Parliament for the purpose of planning and development of housing schemes for serving and retired Federal Government employees and other specified groups. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following positions in FGEHA on regular basis:
- Chief Planner (BS-20)
- Chief Engineer (BS-20)
|3||Last Date To Apply||16th December, 2020|
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management, Contract Management, Structure Design, Construction Supervision, Concreting and Rehabilitation, Planning & Designing of Housing Projects.
- Knowledge of relevant Rules and Laws viz PPRA, Tendering and Quality Control.
- Strong acumen in Town Planning, Project Budgeting and Cost Management.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling in the relevant prescribedONLINE application form available on the FGEHA’s website;
- The recruitment process will be undertaken in accordance with Establishment Division’s Policy issued vide O.M.No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020.
- Employees of Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/ Corporations should forward their applications through proper channel.
- FGEHA is an equal employment opportunity organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Previous advertisement for the post of Chief Engineer dated 25’h January, 2020 published in National dailies later on extended through corundum dated 01st February, 2020 and 11th April, 2020 are hereby cancelled and all the candidates who have applied against the said advertisements are advised to apply afresh through this latest advertisement.
- . No TA /DA shall be admissible
- FGEHA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Attested copy of CNIC, detailed CV and two recent passport size photographs along with the printout of Online filled prescribed Application Form& Fee deposit slip must reach the following address by Monday,16th December, 2020 either by Pakistan Post or any other courier service.