Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts of PSDP funded Pilot Projects (i.e. “Up-Gradation of National Special Education Centre for Visually Handicapped Children”, “Inclusive Education for Children with Disability in Public and Private Schools at ICT, Islamabad”, “Up-gradation of National Special Education Centre for Hearing Impaired Children, Islamabad from Higher Secondary to Graduation level” and “Establishment of Recourse Unit for Autistic Children at National Special Education Centre for Mentally Retarded Children, Islamabad”, purely on contract basis on lump sum pay on merit basis.
- Project Manager/Deputy Director (PPS-8 equivalent to BPS-18)
- Ophthalmologist (PPS-8 equivalent to BPS-18)
- Social Case Worker/ Community Out Reach Officer (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17)
- Physiotherapist (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17)
- Optometrist (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17)
- I.T Expert (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17)
- Assistant (PPS-5 equivalent to BPS-15)
- Steno Typist (PPS- 5 equivalent to BPS-14)
- UDC /Cashier (PPS-4 equivalent to BPS-11)
- Lab Assistant Computer (PPS-4 equivalent to BPS-11)
- LDC (PPS-3 equivalent to BPS-09)
- Attendant (PPS-1 equivalent to BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid
|1||Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||Within 15 Days|
Terms and Conditions:
- The Selection shall be made purely on merit and on contract basis for a period of one year extendable further on yearly basis till the completion of the project.
- Application on the given prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test./ interview. The candidates called for interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials /experience certificate.
- Applicant working in Government, Semi Government organizations or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post. Name of the post should be clearly mentioned in application as well as on the Envelop. Applications that are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- The posts from BS-01 to BS-05 will be filled on local basis as per Govt. Policy
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview or for joining the post.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any posts.
- The Directorate General of Special Education reserve the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies