NADRA invites applications from Pakistani citizens only for hiring the services for following positions as details are mentioned against each on contract basis for a period of three years (extendable if required):-
- Software Engineer JAVA
- Graphic Designer
- Active Directory & Exchange Administrator
|3||Last Date To Apply||Within 15 Days|
• Experience Maintaining and Troubleshooting Active
• Significant experience in administering Active Directory
• Understanding of group policies with the ability to implement
• Familiarity with Microsoft services such as DFS, Shares
• Migration and Backup restoration ofActive directory
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft support technologies SCVMM, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
• Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, Troubleshooting and Patch Management
• Exchange 2010/2013/2016. At least two versions of
• Extensive experience in PowerShell and Scripting Directory and Microsoft exchange Technologies
• Strong working knowledge of patch management and
• Thorough understanding of Virtualization and proven on multiple hardware types.
• Significant hands-on experience in administering environments.
• Any email archiving solution training/certification will
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at following address within Fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please indicate the post on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information.
- Position will be filled on open merit basis.
- Five (05) years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.