Peshawar Institute of CARDIOLOGY MTI- PESHAWAR VACANCY
- Faculty -Radiology
- Senior Perfusionist
- Grievance Officer
- External Relations Officer
- Welfare Officer
- CRP Officer
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Inventory Assistant
|1||Job Location||PESHAWAR, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||05.12.2020|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1 Job Application Form is available on website vpmv.pic.edu.pk or www.pic.ora.pk, application Is acceptable Only One Prescribed form. Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, PIC-MTI” Account No. 04473-00- 4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3,Chowk Branch (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the lee schedule given below: Payment Rs.500/-
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khybe Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which Is duly issued by either Administration/ Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be ‘AMMO to disqualification and will not be entertained:
a) Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
b) Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
c) Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
d) Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
e) Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained. 0 For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheeVtrartscript/DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Only a single envelope shall be used per application. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post. Candidates are further required to mention the title of the position on top of the envelope to avoid any confusion in the future.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, Institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of the Government.
- The Institution reserves the right to decrease/ increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage. The last day of applying for the above advertisement Is 05.12.2020.
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.