Medical Teaching Institute (MTI) Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar
Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of Kyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following IT related posts at MTI, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar:
- Manager IT MTI KTHIKMC/KCD01
- System Administrator MTI KTH
- Associate System Administrator MTI KTH
- Network Administrator MTI KMC
- Associate Network Administrator MTI KTHIKMCIKCD
- Associate HMIS Administrator MTI KTH
- Associate Database Administrator MTI
|1||Job Location||Peshawar, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||05.12.2020|
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Applications accompanied with comple e bio-data and academic! experience /domicile certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy o CHIC duly attested must reach to the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar not later than the official working hours of MTI, KTH on or before December 05, 2020 on prescribed Job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. Job Application form may be downloaded from official website of MTI, KTH www.kth.gov.pkorwww.facebook.comlmtikth.
- lithe closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application /documents received after the dosing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted changed /replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Application must be accompanied with the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH Fund Account bearing No. 5761-00-1, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No. 0121, Peshawar.
- Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for
- Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academicqualification will be counted.
- It will be the responsibility of candidate to provide valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
- Degree in-progress type of academic certificates shall not he considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be made on the basis of written test, if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
- In case of selection appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules/regulations framed there under, as amended from time to time.
- All the processes related to selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render the such candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
- Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through proper channel.
- The maximum age limit for the post at S. No.1 is 45 while for the posts from S. No. 2 to 7 is 40 years. The age is to be counted as of the closing date for applications.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or exuded from the selection process if shell he:
a) Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed / terminated/removed from service: and/ or
b) Furnishes any false / forged information and! or documents while applying for any post: and/ or
c) Suppresses any information which may lead to her/ his disqualification from the selection: and / or
d) Attempts to influence the selection process in her/his favor or against any other candidate: and/or
e) Misbehaves during the test and / or selection interview.
- All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents/credentials at the tune of interview.
- No travel /subsistence expenses, TA/ DA shall be admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attending the Test/ Interview.
- The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at / approach to any forum for regularization of their services.
- The Competent Authority of MTI, KTH shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/ regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, KTH.