Online application are invited from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following vacant posts of Paramedics at various health facilities Under the control of District Health office Bannu/SD Wazir.
|1||Job Location||Pakistan, KPK Bannu|
|3||Last Date To Apply||Online Application, 24th March. 2021|
Last Date, 12th April. 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates will be Provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA Screening test in District Bannu. However detailed scru my will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment Process. He/She will be disqualified by appointing.
- Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on screening test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidate should be eligible by the last date of receipt of application.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Age Relaxation will be admissible as per Government rules.
- Candidate working in Governments/Semi-Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one posts should apply separately with separate fee.
- Number of vacancies can by increased/decreased.
- Competent authority reserved the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
- Candidate mentioned at S.No. 4 in SD Wazir table will be recruited for EPI purpose only.
- NO TAIDA is admissible for test/interview.
- Incase of foreign degree, relevant certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Preference will be given to the Candidates having Domicile of District Bannu for table No.1 and preference will be given to candidates having domicile of Sub Division Wazir (Ex-FR Bannu) for table No.2. In case of non-availability of local candidates, Candidates from the adjacent District will be considered subject to the fulfillment of all coda formalities.
- Errors/Omission in number of Posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.ok and apply for the post online.
- After successful submission of online applications, a prescribe UBL online deposit slip (having token number), Project code and candidate personal information will be generated.
- Take Print out of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit Rs.5001- as test fee(Non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribe printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After Successful submission, please keep original deposit slip(candidate copy) having bank stamp with yourselves and do not share it with any one.
- After online apply, DO NOT send documents to ETEA Office. However, Copies of testimonials/documents will be provided by candidates who qualify screening test as and when required by ETEA or appointing authority for scrutiny purpose.
- Availability of online application form on mwr.etea.edu.pk on 24th March. 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application is 12th April. 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Furthermore, candidates are advised not to provide portable converted Cell number.
- Test date, time and venue will be mentioned on Roll no slips.
- No separate call letter will be issued to any candidate through postal/Courier means.
- Please keep your documents and Passport size scanned picture(softcopy)with you at the time of online apply.
- Read instruction thoroughly before filling online application form.
- ETEA shall verily deposit fee at any stage.
- If your fee is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposit on some one else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share with any one else. Applications of all candidates who provides incorrect/mis-leading information in online application form will not only be rejected but disciplinary proceedings would be initiated against them.