Applications are invited for the following temporary posts likely to become permanent in a Government Organization. Brief terms and conditions for eligibility are indicated against each:-
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
- DEO(Data Entry Operator) (BPS-14)
- Library Assistant (BPS-12)
- (Electronics / Electrical/ Camera / Computer) (BPS-12)
- Technician (Networking) (BPS-12)
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-6)
|3||Last Date To Apply||09.Oct.2020|
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan. Those who are in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applications on prescribed form alongwith photocopy of CNIC and 2x latest photographs should reach Post Box No. 750 GPO, Rawalpindi by 09 October 2020. Photocopies of Educational/Qualification documents are not required to be attached with the application form at this stage. Note: Original CNIC, educational/experience certificates and domicile are required to be produced at the time of test/ interview.
- Applicants to deposit Rs. 200/- (without any extra charges) in Online Account Titled “CAO Exam Fee Fund” Number 4025241969 NBP GHQ Branch (Branch Code – 0330), Rawalpindi in any NBP Branch and paste paid deposit slip (in original) on reverse side of application Form.
- Schedule for Test/ Interview will be communicated to eligible/ shortlisted candidates only.
- Number of posts can be increased/ decreased as per requirement of the department.
- Candidates belonging to Minorities/ Schedule Caste/Disable and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota.
- Place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of receipt of applications which is 09 October 2020. Age relaxation will be allowed to the civilian candidates belonging to Sindh (R), Balochistan, Ex-FATA and AK as per existing rules prescribed by the Govt of Pakistan. 10. Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of years actually served in armed forces whichever is less, hence maximum age limit for retired armed forces personnel is 45 years.
- Applications received after due date/incomplete applications will not.