Applications are invited from permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Merged Districts for the following positions in the developmental project purely on Contract Basis as per existing project policy of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Monitoring Officers (BS-18)
- Admn. Officer (B3-17)
- Computer Programmer (BS-17)
- Office Assistant (BS-16)
- Computer Operator (BS-16)
- Senior Clerk (BS-14)
- Junior Clerk (85-11)
- Vehicle Driver (BS-6)
- Naib Qasid (BS-4)
- Chowkidar (BS-4)
- Sweeper (BS-4)
|Job Location||Published Date||Last Date To Apply|
|Pakistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||03/04/2021||17/04/2021|
- All the positions a e purely on Contracts Basis for the project period, Initially for a period of one year extendable yearly till completion of the project subject to the satisfactory performance.
- Applications along with CVs, attested copies of CNIC, Degrees/Certificates with transcripts, experience certificates (if any) and two passport size recent photographs should reach P.O. Box mentioned below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The CVs must reflect the mailing address with contact number and exams. year of passing, total marks & obtained marks and grade/division.
- In case candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit separate application for each post and name of the post must be written on the top of the envelope.
- Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement.
- Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applications received after due date or incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
- In case of any deficient, false or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for its outcome and his/her candidature/selection will be cancelled at any stage even after the test/selection.
- Original documents will be presented at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview & no T.A/D.A will be admissible for interview/tests.