Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the post of Project Director of Project Management and Implementation Unit of Health Department for the project “REVAMPING OF NON-TEACHING DHQ HOSPITALS OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA” (ADP# 2020-21:200049). The posts offered shall be purely on Contract Basis and on negotiated pay package and on contract basis for a period of 1 year under project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa further extendible as per prevalent Government policy at that time.
- Project Director
|Job Location||Published Date||Last Date To Apply|
|Pakistan, Khyber Pakkhtunkhwa||4/04/2021||
- Applications on prescribed form, downloadable from http://www.healthkp.gov.pk along with attested Educational testimonials/Experience/CV/CNIC copy and 2 passport size pictures must reach office of Director Human Resource, PMIU, Revamping Of Non-Teaching DHQ Hospitals Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, SOG building Health Department, Judicial Complex Gate #5, Peshawar Within 14 Days after the date of advertisement.
- Candidates already working in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies must apply through proper Channel.
- Only the candidates with degrees from an HEC recognized university/college/institute or equivalent shall be considered.
- Candidates with medical qualification (MBBS/MD) must have a valid permanent PMC/PMDC registration.
- Health Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or the recruitment process.
- No. of vacancies may be increased/decreased/redistributed or reallocated by the competent authority without any notice.
- In case a candidate intends to apply for multiple posts, separate applications shall be submitted.
- Recruitment process shall be governed by the latest provisions of the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.