A Rawalpindi/Islamabad based Renowned Public Sector tertiary care hospital is dedicated to provide excellent medical care. Currently the hospital has 350 inpatient beds, equipped with state of the art diagnostic modalities like “64 Slice CT Scan, 1.5 TESLA MRI” and excellent CCU/ICU/Nephrology services. The hospital is recognized for Postgraduate Teaching by CPSP. The hospital seeks to fill under mentioned vacant posts with highly motivated & result-oriented individuals.
- Principal Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
- Epidemiologist(Contract Basis)
- Data Entry Operator
|1||Job Location||Rawalpindi/ Islamabad, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||07.Dec.2020|
- Doctors must have registration with PMDC/PMC.
- For S. No 18 & 19, 1st Division in the prescribed degree is mandatory (For annual system 60% & for semester system CGPA 2.5/4). Whereas, only one 2nd division (not less than 50%) in the entire academic career from Matric onwards is allowed.
- Experience (where required) means experience gained after date of attaining the minimum required academic/professional qualification.
- Candidates having done O/A Level, must provide equivalent marks (given by IBCC) in the application.
- All required academic qualification (i.e. degrees, certificates) must be from HEC/BISE/Nursing Boards/Govt. Governing Bodies/ Recognised Institutes.
- Candidates already in Govt. service should apply Through Proper Channel and submit NOC at the time of interview from their parent department, stating that if selected he/she will be relieved accordingly.
- The Posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued for an indefinite period. The Posts mentioned at S No. 20,28 to 34 are on contract basis.
- The organization reserves the rights to withdraw/cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Compliance to advertised criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meet prescribed criteria, further shortlisting may be carried out on the basis of higher grades in respective degree/relevant experience/age or any other respective criteria set by the organization.
- Selected Candidates will have to submit/provide copies of their degrees/certificates duly attested/verified by the concerned issuing authorities (i.e.PMDC/PMC/CPSP/HEC/BISE/Nursing Boards etc.) before joining.
- Concealment of information in any respect (academic/experience or any other) may disqualify the applicant from consideration/employment at any stage.
- Further correspondence/intimation for Test/Interview shall be made through SMS/e-mail address. Hence, all the candidates are advised to provide valid mobile numbers and e-mail addresses. Please do not provide ported mobile number (which is converted from one network to another).
- Photograph (Latest, Passport size, Blue background) is mandatory to be submitted along with online application form. Recommended photo format is JPEG and photo size must not exceed 200KB.
- TA/DA for test/interview is not admissible.