A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience may apply ONLINE at http //www.paec.gov.pk/careers
- Senior Scientist (SPS-9) (Physics)
- Senior Engineer / Scientist (SPS-9)
- Senior Scientist (SPS-9) i. Plant Molecular Biology ii. Genomics iii. Human Molecular iv. Industrial Genetics / Genomics Biotechnology
- Senior Medical Officer (SPS-9) ■Oncology ■ Nuclear Medicine • Radiology ■ Neuro-Physician ■ Histopathology ■ Neuro-Surgeon • Microbiology • General Medicine ■Cardiology • Anesthesia • ENT • Nephrology ■Ophthalmology • Orthopedics ■Gynecology ■ Urology • Plastic / Vescular Surgery ■ Pathology • Emergency Medicine • General Surgery ■Clinical Hematology • Pediatrician
- Medical Officer (SPS-8) • MBBS (1st Div.) and completion of one year house job.
6.Junior Scientist (SPS-8) ■Soil Sciences • Entomology • Plant Breeding & Genetics ■ Bio-Chemistry ■Animal Sciences / DVM • Botany ■ Plant Physiology
- Junior Scientist (SPS-8)
- Chinese Interpreter (SPS-8)
- Accounts Officer (SPS-8)
- Law Officer (SPS-8)
- Khatib-e-Ala-ll (SPS-8)
- Junior Executive-I, Accounts (SPS-7)
|3||Last Date To Apply||TUESDAY 17 November, 2020 to 08 December, 2020.|
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree for Sr. No. 1-11,
- First class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
- Maximum age limit on closing date of advertisement is 35 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/ Pakistan Medical Commission (for Medical Degree), Bar Council (for Law Degree) and Pakistan Engineering Council (For Engineering Degree).
- Selected Candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Degree of 04 years’ duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Selected candidates may be considered for advance increments & ante-date seniority as per rules.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in test.
- Candidates must apply ONLINE only.
- The website http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers will be available for online apply from TUESDAY 17 November, 2020 to 08 December, 2020.