Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power (Pvt.) Ltd. is a company owned by Government of Punjab operating a RLNG based 1180MW Combined Cycle power plant at Bhikki, District Sheikhupura. We are seeking applications for following positions who are willing to work diligently for the achievement of challenging targets. QATPL offers market- based competitive compensation package and attractive incentives on the basis of qualification, experience and skills. This is also an opportunity to become part of a leading initiative. The Place of posting will be either Head Office Lahore or Site Office at District Bhikki, Sheikhupura. The requisite qualification and experience for the positions is as follows:
- Manager Legal Officer (01 Position)
- Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs (01 Position)
- Assistant Manager Tariff & Contracts (01 Position)
- Assistant Manager Performance & Operations (01 Position)
- Assistant Manager Store & Fuel (01 Position)
- Assistant Manager Security (01 Position)
|1||Job Location||Punjab, Pakistan|
|3||Last Date To Apply||14.12.2020|
• Applican s are required to apply online at http://www.abacus-global.com/hro-careers.html
• Detailed Job Description and eligibility criteria of the positions may be viewed at Abacus Website.
• Candidates must provide detailed Curriculum Vitae along with evidence of experience, qualification, CNIC Copy and HEC verified degree.
• Academic degrees must be from a HEC recognized University I Institution recognized. In case of an international degree, equivalency certificate from HEC will be required.
• Where professional qualification / certificate i.e. CA / ACCA etc. is required, the certification must be verified by the relevant authority.
• Only the work experience in a government organization or a private firm / entity registered with SECP, Registrar of Firm or any other relevant Regulatory Authority will be considered.
• Government employees should apply through proper channels after obtaining NOC from their relevant Department I Organization. • Shortlisting will be conducted on the basis of qualification and relevant experience. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Test / Interview.
• Final selection of the candidates will be made in accordance with Company Manual I Rules / Policies etc.
• No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of Test / Interview.
• QATPL reserves the right to withdraw/terminate the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
• QATPL is an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants are requested to perform self-appraisal as per the criteria before applying.
• Last date for the submission of applications is 14-12-2020.