TEN BILLION TREE TSUNAMI PROGRAMME MINISTRY OF CLIMATE CHANGE
Applications are invited for the following positions on standard pay package in the project titled “Ten billion Tree Tsunami Programmed, Phase-I, Up-scaling of Green Pakistan Programmed (Revised)” for an initial period of two years extendable on performance evaluation basis to implement the programmed at national level:
01) National Project Director (PPS-11)
02) Deputy Project Director/ Forestry Specialist (PPS-9)
03) Deputy Project Director/ Monitoring & Evaluation (PPS-9)
04) Regional Project Director/ Wildlife Specialist (PPS-8)
05) Regional Project Director/Forestry Specialist (PPS-8)
|3||Last Date To Apply||Within 15 Days|
01) The prescribed qualification/experience and TORs of the posts are available at website www.mocc.gov.pk.
02) The posts are purely on contract basis for a period of two years extendable on performance-based evaluation.
03) Candidates already in Govt. service should apply through proper channel.
04) General Age relaxation of 05 years is admissible as per Federal Govt. rules.
05) Cut-off date for determining of eligibility criteria will be closing date of advertisement.
06) Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
07) Candidates are required to submit their CVs and documents to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Short listed candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of test/interview.
08) The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post without assigning any reasons thereof.
09) No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
10) Title of the position applied must be written on the top right-hand corner of the envelope.